My Dream about The Amazing Atheist Last Night

According to Web MD, "A new study shows creative, imaginative people are more likely to have vivid dreams during sleep and remember them when they wake up." The study went on to say, "When researchers looked at personality traits that contributed to dream recall, they found people who were prone to absorption, imaginativeness, daydreaming, and fantasizing were most likely to remember their dreams."

I did not look at the research method or materials, and cannot say whether or  not the study is correct. If it is true, I am one heck of an imaginative person because I remember my dreams all the time. I dream about my friends, family, children, the past, future, present and many other weird things. Last night, I had a weird dream about TJ. 


I remember dreams that I had when I was a child. Here is an example:

At the age of six, I dreampt I was on the second floor of a log cabin with my friends. They were standing in a circle looking a the floor. It was a grave of a grizzly bear. (How a bear was buried on the second floor of a log cabin, I do not know.) In those days we believed that if you stepped on the grave of an animal its spirit would haunt you. I accidentally stepped on the bears grave. In fear I raced down the stairs. Suddenly, my shirt caught on a nail protruding from the wall. A swamp creature emerged from the basement, he was the ghost of the dead bear and very pissed off I stepped on his grave. 

I realized immediately that I could not escape  instead, I decided to talk to the monster and make him my friend. When he wasn't looking I would run away. It worked - until my shirt got caught on that damn nail for the second time. This time, the monster was really angry that I tried to deceive him. 

Dream About The Amazing Atheist 

I could write for hours about the weird dreams I have, but for now I am going to talk about the dream I had about The Amazing Atheist. 

He and I were in line, waiting to enter a lecture on feminism. A woman was in front of us passing out flyers about how how certain words oppress women. We sat down, and then the superstars came out to speak. I do not remember what they had to say, but then some men working the pews starting passing around baskets for donations - just like they do in church. 

At that point, TJ started shaking his head. He hardly spoke to me, but I knew he was thinking, "these fucking morons, these fucking morons." 

He went to the bathroom and waited for him by the door. He took a very long time. With X-ray lens  I saw that he ditched me. He punched a massive hole through the concrete wall and slipped out. Why he could not use the front door, I do not know. 

Offended at being ditched, I just walked out and went to Safeway. At Safeway, I applied to work as a carpenter furniture maker. In the meantime, my car was surrounded by police officers because I did not renew my tags. I jumped in my car and tried a get away. It did not work. 

So, TJ, if you are reading this - I just wanted to say you are a piece of shit for ditching me like that!

Comments

Popular Posts